Relax and unwind on Tenerife holidays
Known primarily as an Island of everlasting sunshine and great weather, holidays to Tenerife have been a popular choice with British holidaymakers for many years. However, Tenerife holidays are more than just sun and good weather. Along with world class beaches and outstanding hotels, Tenerife is home to electric nightlife, incredible scenery, which makes for unbeatable hiking tours, fantastic luxury spas, golfing year round, a proud heritage and incredible culture. Much more than this fabulous Island is given credit for.
^£20 off per booking on Canaries holidays applies when you book a holiday with a minimum stay of 3 nights travelling between 20th September 2014 and 31st May 2015 when you enter voucher code CAN20 when you book a holiday in one booking transaction with the easyJet Holidays website. Voucher code valid to midnight 30/09/14. The voucher code can only be used once per booking, must be entered at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Extremely limited availability. If experiencing any issues redeeming the vouchers please call 0843 104 1000. Prices include admin fee. Additional charges for credit card payment, baggage and transfers. Deposits pay balance just 2 weeks before departure is applicable to holidays booked with the easyJet Holidays website and based on certain routes for specific travel periods and may vary. Deposit required at time of booking and balance payment of holiday must be paid 2 weeks before departure.
Where's best for my holiday in Tenerife?
Many of Tenerife’s holiday resorts are geared with families in mind, which means you’ll have no end of fun family things to do in Tenerife in 2014. Enjoy fun days out at some of Europe’s best water theme parks, spend days on the beach with endless sea side activities or head inland and discover the beauty and wildlife of the island. Read more on Tenerife family breaks.
- For lots of fun and plenty to keep the family entertained, holidays to Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos holidays are the ideal choice. Great family hotels, an exciting range of theme parks and attractions to pick from and plenty of family friendly restaurants
- Looking for somewhere with a mixture of the relaxed and exciting? Then Costa Adeje holidays are the way to go. The resort has relaxing hotels meters from the well groomed sandy beaches with the benefit of being near all the big attractions
- If you want island culture with lots of fun, choose holidays to Puerto de la Cruz on the north of the island, where you’ll find all the usual sea side activities but with a much more traditional Tenerife slant
For Couples and Groups
Tenerife provides something for every type of couple’s break, from the quiet secluded getaways with lots of sun, sand and fine dining, to immersing yourself in the islands traditions and culture with the occasional escape to the nightlife hotspots.
- Costa Adeje makes for a perfect romantic getaway being home to some of the Canary Islands most plush hotels, restaurants and bars
- For as much culture and sightseeing as warm weather and sunshine, head to the island capital with a holiday to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- If nightlife is as important as time in the sun, Playa de las Americas will not fail to deliver, stay at any number of hotels right in the heart of the nightlife action, whilst remaining in easy distance of a relaxing time on the beach
- A quiet hideaway full of sun, scenery and culture, have a look at the holiday resorts of Callao Salvaje and Playa de la Arena in the south
Luxury holidays in Tenerife
Luxury breaks can be had right across Tenerife, whether you want five star luxury on the beach, or somewhere upmarket and off the beaten track. Check out the resort pages on the right to find out about the top hotels and areas or take a look through the five star hotels in Tenerife.
- Luxury and golf go hand in hand, a holiday to Golf del Sur is the destination of choice for an unbeatable luxury golfing holiday
- Choose from the fantastic range of five star hotels in Costa Adeje that are surrounded by upmarket restaurants, shops and bars
- You can find ultimate relaxation with views across the island with a luxury spa holiday to Vilaflor
Escape on Tenerife holidays today
A holiday to Tenerife in 2014 has so much to offer – whether you want a week of blissful relaxation, clubbing or adrenaline-seeking exploration. Holidays to Tenerife cater for every visitor and easyJet Holidays has regular flight options to take you direct to Tenerife. With easyJet Holidays to rely on for low fares and flexible holidays, book your flight and hotel together and save even more on your next holiday in Spain.