Family holidays to Magaluf
- The House of Katmandu is perfect for a fun day out with an educational twist. This attraction is an upside-down house that is full of games, puzzles and things to see, including a 4D cinema. There’s also a special crazy golf experience that will get the whole family competing against each other!
- Visit the weekly craft market on Saturday mornings for a large range of local goods that you could bring home as souvenirs.
- Dolphin watching trips can be taken from most of the beaches in the area, as well as those in Palma Nova. Children and adults will love getting up close to these amazing animals.
Clubbing in Magaluf
- The biggest area for nightlife is around Carrer de Punta Ballena, which is full of bars and clubs, as well as pubs that are perfect for the morning after. Popular places to go include Bananas and Boomerang.
- If you like your night spots with a theme then you won’t be disappointed. The Baywatch Bar and the Eastenders Bar are just some of the sights to tick off your list. For a theme night, Come Fly With Me and Pirates Adventure Uncut are two evening shows that tourists love.
- Despite the great nightlife, make sure you don’t miss out on daytime activities on your holiday; get the most out of Majorca’s great weather by heading to Palma City for a day trip, exploring other beaches in the Calvia district, or checking out the Caves of Genova.
How to book for Magaluf 2013
As you can see, Magaluf holidays are just the thing if you want plenty to do by day or night, with several beaches to chill out on when you need some R&R. For great value breaks to the resort with a range of options including All Inclusive deals, book your flights and accommodation today with easyJet Holidays.