Visit Cala Vinas in 2013
- Top Attractions: The island’s historical capital, Palma, and the party town of Magaluf are both within easy reach of Cala Vinas. See the remains of Palma’s Moorish past at the Palace La Almudaina and at the Arab Baths.
- When To Go: A holiday to Majorca’s Cala Vinas is all about the beach, water sports and its Mediterranean climate, so it’s best to enjoy all the island has to offer during the long hot summer months.
Book your holiday with easyJet Holidays
For a terrific value holiday to Majorca’s Cala Vinas look no further than easyJet holidays. As one of the UK’s most trusted holiday providers, simply book your flights and accommodation with easyJet holidays and start packing.
About Cala Vinas
The peaceful resort town of Cala Vinas lies on the south west coast of Majorca. Cala Vinas is situated on an attractive cove with a white sand beach lapped by the clear turquoise water of the Mediterranean.
Cala Vinas has a good choice of bars and restaurants serving a mix of local and international cuisine. Shopping destinations are just a stone's throw away; head to the busier towns of Magaluf or Palma, or west to the weekly market at Puerto Andraitx to pick up souvenirs.
Perfect Hotels in Cala Vinas
http://holidays.easyjet.com/spain/majorca/cala-vinas/36/barcelo-cala-vinas.htm) is a family hotel that has its own children's pool as well as a main pool. It also has a tanning salon, mini-golf and tennis facilities, as well as a diverse entertainment program.
- The Sentido Cala Vinas Hotel is for adults only so it's ideal for groups or couples. Make use of the spa and wellbeing facilities, such as the Turkish bath and ice fountain, and experience great food. This hotel is available as an All-Inclusive package.
What to do on a holiday to Cala Vinas
Take advantage of the clear sea and go snorkelling or scuba diving. The warm Mediterranean is perfect for swimming, or you can simply choose to do little more than relax on the beach.
Families can head to nearby Marineland to watch the dolphin and sea lion shows, or have fun at the Wild West themed water park, Western Park.
The many historical attractions of Palma are a short drive from Cala Vinas. There is impressive Gothic architecture throughout the town showcased by the Roman Catholic Cathedral La Seu and the arts centre la Lonja. The shopping is good in Palma, but head to Magaluf for the nightlife where you can really let your hair down and party the night away.
Book your Cala Vinas holiday now
If you're tempted by the sound of Cala Vinas then why not try it out for yourself? The resort is relaxing for those of you who need peace and quiet but it's also within easy reach of more lively areas should you wish to discover the nightlife. Book now for great value offers in 2014.
Want something similar?
- Neighbouring Menorca is smaller than Majorca and more peaceful than Ibiza, the third Balearic Island. Because of that you can find quiet beaches, beautiful scenery and plenty of wildlife.
- The Italian island of Sardinia has lovely countryside and a coastline dotted with bays, while the Greek islands of Kos and Kefalonia enjoy plenty of sunshine and have idyllic beaches.