Holidays in Benidorm
- Why Go on a Benidorm Holiday?: When you go on a Benidorm holiday you will experience a totally different side of Spain. A multicultural resort, you will find plenty of home-comforts as well as great nightlife and affordable accommodation.
- Top Things to Do in Benidorm: There are three major Blue Flag beaches to sunbathe on, and in the evening there are plenty of free caberet acts to enjoy as well as loads of restaurants.
- What's Nearby?: The resorts of Calpe and Villajoyosa are nearby and offer an alternative to the lively Benidorm background. The city is also overlooked by the mountain Piug Campana, which can easily be visited on a day trip.
Why Should I Book With easyJet holidays?
easyJet holidays offers a range of affordable options to make your Benidorm holidya even cheaper. Click here for the latest deals and enjoy low deposits from as little as £50pp.
Where Should I Stay?
- The Hotel Gran Bali is the tallest hotel in Europe and is close to the Old Town. It's suitable for anyone looking for affordable all inclusive accommodation.
- If you're looking to stay in the Levante area, the Marconfort Flamingo Benidorm Aparthotel is ideally situated and offers 3 star all inclusive accommodation.
- The Sandos Monaco Hotel and Spa is a 4 star hotel with great all inclusive options and is in a convenient location.
What to do in Benidorm
A holiday that offers something for everyone sums up Benidorm. Clubbing, relaxing in peaceful parks, indulging in delicious cuisine, catching the sun on glorious beaches and having your own sporting adventure is all avaliable when on holiday in Benidorm.
Take pleasure in exploring and visiting the golden sandy beaches stretching from Levante beach, to Poniente and then right down to Malpas beach. Enjoy loads of water sportson offer during the summer including the cable waterski station and make the most of some of the best beaches on the Costa Blanca.
Authentic Spanish culture can be found in the Old Town which is a picturesque maze of cobbled streets, a quaint blue – domed church and white houses as well as many welcoming restaurants or bars which are perfect after having an exhilarating walk around the town.
If you are looking for a livelier holiday or family fun, then look no further than the variety of theme parks, whether it is Aqualandia, the water park or Terra Mitica, the amusement park. Visit venues such as the Town, Valentines or Stardust for your favourite cabaret acts or disco or reserve your table at the Benidorm Palace which is well known for spectacular shows.
Want something similar?
- Marbella in the Costa Del Sol is a great sandy resort with plenty of year-round sunshine and nightlife.
- If you're holidaying with family then a Salou holiday is great for the Port Adventura theme park.