Costa Blanca Holidays
- Top Resorts: Benidorm is a popular haven for UK tourists and has been a favourite with holidaymakers for years. By far it is the most popular resort in Costa Blanca, however Alicante is also a firm favourite and Torrevieja is a golfer's paridise.
- When To Go: A Summer 2014 holiday to Costa Blanca is best, however the warmer climate and friendly locals make this region great for any time of the year.
- Top Attractions: MundoMar animal park in Benidorm is a great attraction for all the family, however the best thing about Costa Blanca is the beaches - it's called the White Coast for a reason!
Why book with easyJet holidays?
There are loads of Spain holidays on offer with easyJet holidays, and wherever you end up staying there are plenty of cheap deals to suit your budget. Click here for the latest Costa Blanca deals.
With deposits from as little as £50pp you can bag your holiday early and pay the rest later!
Where should I stay in Costa Blanca?
- Close to Pontiente Beach in Benidorm, the Fiesta Park Hotel is a great cheap all inclusive hotel for all the family.
- If you would prefer to stay near Levante Beach, the Marconfort Flamingo Playa Apartments offer affordable accommodation with an option to go self catering.
- The Hotel Los Dalmatas in Benidorm is situated in the Rincon de Loix area. Near to the beach, this all inclusive hotel is great if you want 4 star accommodation for less.
If you're looking for more inspiration on where to stay in Costa Blanca check out easyJet Holidays' all inclusive deals.
More on Costa Blanca
Based in the province of Alicante, Costa Blanca is famous for the lively tourist attraction of Benidorm which is filled with activities for families, couples, young people and older visitors! Apart from its beaches and nightlife, Costa Blanca also offers great scenery in its mountainous regions, which is not to be missed if you love nature.
Costa Blanca holidays are perfect if you love beaches. Be sure to visit Calpe which has two long sandy beaches and is not far from the town of Altea where the ‘old Spain’ can be re discovered complete with cobbled streets and whitewashed houses.
Looking for something similar?
^Holiday Prices have extremely limited availability and were correct and available on the easyJet Holidays website on 12/12/2012. Prices are per person (pp). Costa Blanca from £265pp: based on 2 adults sharing a one bedroom apartment at the 3* Primavera Park Apartments, 7 nights, self-catering, departing 28/09/13 from Manchester to Alicante. Prices include admin fee. Additional charges for credit card payment, baggage and transfers.