Fun in the sun on an Albufeira Holiday
An Albufeira holiday is the ideal choice if you are looking for gorgeous sunshine, crystal clear waters and world class beaches. The all year round sunshine and sandy beaches are only a few hours' flight away - perfect for your 2014 beach break.
- When to Go: The weather is warm enough to visit all year round.
- Best Attractions: There are several beaches to choose from, with Praia dos Pescadores and do Tunel in the Old Town or Praia da Oura, Gale and Falesia close by, with plenty of water sports on each one. You might also enjoy playing golf at Balaia, jumping on a quad bike or heading to the town of Guia for a wine tour.
Portugal’s Algarve region offer miles of long sandy beaches to enjoy and with a great selection of resort catering for all kinds of holidays from family retreats to romantic short breaks. An all inclusive holiday in Albufeira offers a lively break in the sunshine, or why not unwind on Algarve holidays with easy access to the rest of Portugal for exciting day trips?
Albufeira from £90pp 7 nights, 3 star, room only departing from Newcastle
^Albufeira holidays from £90 per person is based on 2 adults sharing a room at the 3 star Almar Hotel Apartments on room only basis for 7 nights departing Newcastle on 27th January 15.
All holiday prices have extremely limited availability & were correct and available on the easyJet holidays website on 16/12/15. Prices are per person (pp). Prices include admin fee. Additional charges for credit card payment, baggage and transfers. Terms and conditions apply, for full terms and conditions see the easyJet holidays website.
If you want to see the latest deals for Albufeira, click here.
Things to do in Albufeira
On your Albufeira holiday there is plenty more to see and do in and around the city. There is a monthly flea market where you can haggle on quality leather products and the nearby Paderne Castle is a great place to explore some of Portugal’s fascinating history. The kids will also love Zoomarine Algarve marine life theme park, where you can swimming with dolphins and watch sea lion and birds of prey demonstrations.
Once the sun goes down, the town comes alive with neon lights and lively bars, with most of the busiest clubs set along ‘the Strip’, all of which is sure to get you up on your feet and dancing to the wee hours of the morning.
Whatever you’re looking for in a holiday, Albufeira is sure to have it. With fantastic beaches, vibrant nightlife, fascinating culture and world class tourist attractions, it’s no wonder Albufeira and the Algarve region are such a popular destination all year round.
Which Albufeira hotel is right for me?
- Bayside Salgados Apartments are a 3 Star choice that families love. Just 800m from Salgados beach, with a shuttle bus to the nightlife scene, there's also a children's playground for the kids and a Jacuzzi for the parents.
- Aparthotel Monica Isabel Beach Club is on a quiet street and has its own mini market, gym and two pools. The 24 hour reception means that you can explore Albufeira until the sun comes up.
- Paraiso de Albufeira Apartments are a 4 Star choice with an indoor and outdoor pool, Health Club, mini golf course and a Turkish bath. There's also a restaurant and a snack bar, as well as a bar with live music for guests.
Find more information on some top Algarve resorts such as Praia Da Rocha holidays in the travel guides section.
Flexible Albufeira holidays
Whether you want to get off the beaten track or relax in one of the many world class Albufeira resorts and hotels, easyJet Holidays have great deals in the Algarve. By booking your easyJet flight and hotel together, you’ll get away for even less in 2014. Visit Albufeira and get to know Portugal this year!