Amsterdam holidays for 2013
Looking to book a city break or a holiday to Europe? Try the beautiful city of Amsterdam, a great place to explore on a short stay offering both a rich architectural history and exciting modern atmosphere. Check out these Amsterdam hotels and discover the picturesque setting of the city on the water.
You'll find plenty to do, even on short weekend breaks to Amsterdam. Enjoy the tranquil streets by foot and discover several dozen exceptional museums, galleries, shops and cafés - hopping on and off the city's trams will give your feet some rest.
Book early and save with easyJet Holidays. Enjoy great-value low deposit Amsterdam city breaks from only £50pp. Pay the balance just 4 weeks before you go!
Please note: City taxes payable locally.
Top selling hotels in Amsterdam
These Amsterdam hotels are some best sellers, varying from budget to boutique, all centrally located and offered at an exclusive rate on easyJet Holidays.
- Enjoy the boutique hotel College, which used to be a school, and boasts an excellent restaurant.
- Stay in the stylish, centrally located Notting Hill Amsterdam
- Moevenpick Amsterdam City is one of Amsterdam's best value 4-stars
- The Best Western Blue Square is a great choice for those wishing to explore Amsterdam during their city break, with excellent transport links to the city found close by, this 4-star hotel is ideal for both families and couples.
- Amsterdam city's stylish 4-star hotel Fashion is a perfect choice for those seeking a bit of luxury on their city break. Be sure to make the most of the hotel's indoor pool and rooftop bar during your stay.
- To be close to the Vondelpark, try the Park Plaza Vondelpark, which offers a peaceful stay away from the city centre, in a tranquil tree-lined street.
No city break to Amsterdam is complete without taking up the opportunity to feast on local cuisine and there are plenty of great restaurants and cafes to serve you with traditional Dutch delicacies, such as: Bitterballen, Spekdik and Frikandel. Look at easyJet Holidays guide to things to do in Amsterdam if you're looking for inspiration.
For art and architecture lovers there is something to marvel at on every corner, with museums and galleries dedicated to the works of Van Gogh and Rembrandt to see whilst on your city break to Amsterdam.
Music fans won't be disappointed by Amsterdam city breaks either. A mixture of music genres are all greatly admired across the city and you can book yourself tickets to big name acts on tour at the Heineken Music Hall or enjoy a traditional jazz evening at the Bimhuis. The Concertgebouw is said to offer some of the most spectacular acoustics across the globe for those who love classical music too.
Going to the theatre is also a popular activity with both locals and tourists in Amsterdam, whilst kleinkunst - a form of cabaret combining storytelling, music, theatre and humour, is always appreciated by comedy lovers.
If you want to stay for an extended period then easyJet Holidays has a range of Amsterdam Holidays to choose from.
Book Amsterdam city breaks with easyJet Holidays
Don’t break the bank when booking a city break to Amsterdam, easyJet Holidays gives you low fare flights and affordable accommodation, so you can find your perfect city break deal today!
Thinking about a weekend break in the new year? Use the search box to find great deals on short and long Amsterdam breaks in 2013.