City breaks to Milan
The fabulous city of Milan, Italy is the perfect destination for any fashion lover. Providing all you could wish for, from affordable yet chic high-street stores to exclusive designer boutiques, there is plenty to explore. There’s much more on offer in this world renowned city too, from opera to football, architecture to bars and clubs.
Please note: City taxes payable locally.
- Why take a Milan city break? The city of Milan offers a thriving atmosphere with a range of activities to suit all. From the relaxing cafes that are dotted along the streets to shopping at one of the many designer boutiques, there is plenty to do in Milan.
- Top Milan attractions Sit atop the Duomo and take in the stunning scenery, or peruse the hallways of the Pinacoteca di Brera gallery. Alternatively, enjoy an evening at the Opera Theatre or one of Milan's fantastic restaurants.
- Who should go to Milan? Milan is the perfect city break for couples looking for a relaxing break or families looking for an entertaining destination with activities for the whole family.
- Top hotel in Milan The Cristallo is located close to the main railway station in Milan and offers guests a great base from which to explore the city.
Popular hotels in Milan
- The Antares Hotel Concorde is a luxury 4* property offering guests excellent accommodation with public transport links closeby which is ideal for those looking to explore the city.
- The Mediolanum Hotel offers a great location close to the city's historical centre and makes the perfect choice for a modern stay in a vibrant city.
- If you want something a bit more serene try the Radisson Blu located in Bovisa, 6km away from the city centre. The hotel offers some great spa treatments and also has easy access to the main sights of the city.
Why choose breaks in Milan?
If you’re looking for an Italian city in which to unwind, Milan is the place to be. Milan city breaks are perfect for relaxation and indulgence with many fantastic cafes and restaurants to spend an afternoon with a thick Italian hot chocolate or a sparkling prosecco wine. Throughout Italy, menus are filled with various pizza and pasta choices and Milan’s cuisine is no exception. Enjoy a traditional Margarita pizza like you’ve never had before!
With deposits from only £50pp, book early and save on Milan city breaks with easyJet Holidays. Plus the full balance is due only 4 weeks before you go!
What to do in Milan
When you’re not discovering the many brilliant shops along the Via Napoleone or in the Quadrilatero d'Oro district, enjoy the stunning architecture of Milan and sights such as the Milan Cathedral, the Castello Sforzesco and the Teatro alla Scala. Take a closer look at the famous art of Milan such as the Santa Maria delle Grazie where you can get up close to the original Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper. The Pinacoteca di Brera gallery is another must for art lovers. If art isn’t your thing and there’s a football fan in your holiday group, take a tour of AC Milan’s stadium.
After a sophisticated and cultured day in Milan, why not let your hair down and enjoy the Milan nightlife. The most popular bars, pubs and nightclubs can be found in the up-market Navigli district. An evening at the opera, ballet or theatre is possible in Milan - the magnificent Teatro alla Scala houses all three. For live music fans, there are numerous venues to appreciate pop, rock and jazz across the city too.
Thinking of next year? Check the search box for great deals on Milan city breaks in 2014
Book your Milan break with easyJet Holidays
Enjoy a city break to Milan without breaking the bank. Book your Milan trip with a brand you can trust, easyJet Holidays offers low fare flights, flexible booking and cheap accommodation. Plus, when you book both your flights and Milan accommodation together you can make the most of further reductions.
Want something similar?