City breaks to Munich
At the heart of Bavaria, Munich is a warm and inviting city which prides itself as being the ‘beer capital of the world.’ A city full of history and culture, a Munich city break cannot fail to delight with its wealth of attractions and friendly atmosphere.
Please note: City taxes payable locally.
- Why take a Munich city break? Munich has so much to offer that you won't be short of things to do during your visit. From the stunning scenery and architecture, to a wealth of history, culture and cuisine, there is something for everyone with a city break to Munich.
- Top Munich attractions: For a place with such an intriguing past and so many sights to see, a guided tour is well worth the price. From the delightful Town Hall Glockenspiel to the royal avenues and squares, to the markets and beer halls scattered around the city, you will never tire of getting to know Munich.
- Who should go to Munich? Munich is an ideal destination for families looking for an activity-packed holiday, or couples looking for a relaxing city break.
- Top hotel in Munich: The Bayerischer Hof is a luxurious hotel located directly on the promenade, with easy access to all the main sights.
- The Drei Lowen is an elegant hotel situated in downtown Munich, with excellent transport links and a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Mandarin Hotel is a sumptuous five-star hotel with a contemporary style in the heart of Munich.
One of its most famous beer halls is the Hofbrauhaus, where for hundreds of years people have flocked to this lively hall to enjoy one of its famous litre beers among the chatty locals. Another very social place is the Viktualienmarkt, where you can sample the finest foods of the city, including traditional German cuisine. On a summer’s day, a stroll around the beautiful Englischergarten or Olympiapark lets you soak up the sun and the scenery.
The city has plenty of clubs, including Kultfabrik – once a body of industrial buildings, now a haven of all sorts of bars and discos of all tastes. There are many bar crawls offered around the city, which ensure you get a chance to explore the most popular spots. Don’t fancy the clubbing scene? Theatre and music are very important in the city, and so there is always entertainment in one of its venues for an evening of culture.
Oktoberfest in Munich
Munich is host to the world-famous Oktoberfest which takes place every year from late September until early October, and has been held annually for the past 200 years. Be sure to plan your Oktoberfest holiday with easyJet Holidays to find affordable deals to Munich.
Munich City Breaks With easyJet Holidays
There is something for everyone in Munich, and with easyJet holidays you can get the flexibility you want for your getaway. With great deals all year round, you can book your hotel and flights together and save. With plenty of flight and hotel offers, you can trust easyJet holidays to make Munich an affordable and unforgettable trip