Paris is a beautiful and cultured city famous for its food, art, architecture, fashion and romance. By day, visitors can wander the Parisian streets, passing quaint bakeries, fresh markets and intriguing boutiques. For those looking to learn more about the city, there are many museums to satisfy your thirst for knowledge. Museums such as the Mémorial de la Shoah and Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie are relevant for those interested in history and science.
Please note: City taxes payable locally.
- Why take a Paris city break? Classy, cosmopolitan, and of course the city of love, Paris is just a short trip away from the UK but you'll feel worlds apart in the French capital.
- Top attractions: Must see sights include, of course: the world-famous Eiffel Tower, the marvellous Sacre Coeur church, the Arc de Triomphe, and renowned avenue of the Champs-Elysees.
- Who should go to Paris? Paris is the ultimate romantic break, so it is the perfect getaway for couples.
- Top hotel in Paris: - Le 55 Montparnasse is located in Paris' old town, close to the Montparnasse train station.
With deposits from only £50pp, book early and save on Paris city breaks with easyJet holidays. Plus the full balance is due only 4 weeks before your holiday!
- Royal Elysee is a charming four-star hotel close to the Champs Elysee.
- The three-star Alane is situated in the beautiful Canal Saint Martin area
- The Metropol is siutated near the Gare du Nord and is a tastefully decorated three-star hotel.
More on Paris
One of the most remarkable cities in Europe, everyone should experience the wonderful French Capital of Paris once in their life. With incredible sights to take in, delicious cuisine to be savoured and many superb boutiques to be explored – there’s plenty to do in this passionate city.
Paris city breaks are one of the most popular short break holidays, and it’s easy to see why. A truly cosmopolitan destination there is something for everyone, tourist young and old, male and female. Discover the iconic landmarks and classic institutions of “Bon Paris” by foot or bicycle in order to best take everything in.
French culture on a Paris break
Paris is well known for it's cultural hotspots, so there is plenty to see and do, making it ideal for those looking for an activity packed break. The Louvre, the Picasso Museum, the Musée de l'Orangerie and the Musée d'Orsay are frequented by those who love art – there are more than 70 museums to choose from in total! Find more information on Paris attractions here.
Paris breaks are not complete without a chance to taste some of the delicious French delicacies and astonishing five-star gastronomy. Many foodie visitors choose to take a gastronomy tour, highlighting all the city’s highly regarded eateries and food markets. Fashion lovers should visit some of the most famous Paris stores on their stay, like the Galeries Lafayette, Le Bon Marche and La Samaritaine. There are many designer stores on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, Rue Saint-Honoré, Rue de la Paix, and Place Vendome. Get to know the best bits of Paris from someone living there, have a read of the Paris insider tips to find out more.
Book breaks with easyJet Holidays
A stay in the wonderful city of Paris doesn’t have to be expensive. Book your Paris city breaks with easyJet Holidays and make some fantastic savings when you book your low fare flights and accommodation at the same time. Grab a deal to Paris on the easyJet Holidays special offer pages.
Not sure about a break to Paris? Find some inspiration on city breaks with easyJet Holidays, whatever city you decide to visit easyJet Holidays will find you a fantastic break at the great value you deserve.