City Breaks Under £99pp!^
With city breaks under £99pp you could be jetting off to one of these fascinating destinations for an unforgettable holiday in 2013.^
easyJet Holidays have some great deals to top city break locations for under £99pp. Whether you are seeking a cultural getaway filled with historic sightseeing, a relaxing holiday spent soaking up the sunshine or a romantic retreat enjoying luxurious hotels and sampling delicious cuisine – You can find the perfect destination for a memorable break with easyJet Holidays.
Take a look at some fantastic city break deals and get away for less!
- For a cultural break in an extraordinary city, Berlin will not leave you disappointed. Famed for its creativity within the fashion and arts industries as well as its rich history and lively night scene there is something for everyone in Berlin. Spend time exploring Germany’s capital city and soaking up the perfect blend of old and new on an unforgettable city break with easyJet Holidays.
Click here for 2 nights, 4* RO deals to Berlin from £98pp^
- A city famous for its incredible position within the fashion world, Milan is home to both affordable high-street shops and top designer boutiques. It doesn’t end at shopping though; this stunning city also offers the chance to see incredible opera performances, beautiful architecture and experience a lively nightlife not to mention the delicious local cuisine which simply must be sampled during a city break here.
Click here for 2 nights, 4* B&B deals to Milan from £94^
- Amsterdam, famed for its unique network of winding canals, quirky cafes and unforgettable night life there is plenty to see and do during a trip to this vibrant city. For those seeking culture during their visit, Amsterdam is home to a number of museums which are well worth visiting including the Anne Frank House or for those who want to stay active then why not hire a bike and explore the area as the locals do!
Click here for 2 nights, 3* B&B deals to Amsterdam from £99^
- Poland’s former capital, Krakow has an interesting past and with a number of museums, art galleries and attractions to visit during your stay you will be sure to have a memorable trip. Discover Market Square, one of the largest medieval town squares in Europe and embark on a visit to Auschwitz which is a heart-breaking yet eye opening trip which is sure to be an unforgettable one.
Click here for 2 nights, 3* B&B deals to Krakow from £86^
- One of Portugal’s most popular destinations, Lisbon is home to a rich history, stunning architecture and a host of eateries where visitors can enjoy sampling the delicious local cuisine during their visit. Located along the River Tagus, Lisbon boasts a beautiful landscape and with plenty to explore such as museums and art galleries and a diverse night life from quiet jazz bars to lively nightclubs there is something to suit everyone’s tastes in Lisbon.
Click here for 2 nights, B&B deals in Lisbon from £91^
- Prague is perfect for a cultural city break with a fascinating history and a number of buildings displaying a blend of architectural styles which can be enjoyed whilst walking around the city’s streets. Be sure to visit some of Prague’s museums if you are keen to learn more about the history here and for those seeking a vibrant night life you will be left spoilt for choice from a unique underground club scene to sophisticated cocktail bars.
Click here for 2 nights, 3* B&B deals to Prague from £86^
easyJet Holidays offers a vast range of great value city breaks, with a destination to suit everyone – no matter what you have in mind for your 2013 break, from sightseeing, romance and active beach breaks, you’re sure to find it here.
^City breaks under £99pp is based on two adults sharing a standard room. Extremely limited availability. Prices shown include the saving. Offer not combinable with other promotions including voucher codes. Prices include admin fee. Additional charges for credit card payment, baggage and transfers.