Find your perfect 2012 beach holiday with easyJet holidays
Dreaming of warm sands and clear crystal waters? easyJet holidays has a whole range of idyllic beach holidays to entice you and make that dream a reality. Whether you are looking for winter sun or a summer holiday, there are a range of year-round beach destinations to suit all tastes! From holidays in the Med, to Balearic and Balkan holidays, there are loads of beaches to choose from!
Check out easyJet holidays’ beach deals for the best savings and full range of beach options available. Prices are always changing so book now before you miss out on the best deals!
Tenerife beach holidays
Tenerife is a year round favourite with holidaymakers, and is just over 4 hours away from the UK. Take a holiday to Playa De Las Americas or Costa Adeje and relax on Tenerife’s beaches whilst being in the middle of the most bustling resorts on the island. Convenient for all the bars and nightlife, and family-friendly too, you really won’t have to do much on a beach holiday in Tenerife.
- Stay at the Las Piramides Resort in Playa de Las Americas. Close to the main strip, it’s in a great location for the beach and offers a range of board basis.
- Alternatively, stay at the Isla Bonita Hotel in Costa Adeje for an all inclusive hotel close to the beach.
Majorca beach holidays
Majorca is famed for its beaches, nightlife, and sizzling summer weather. Stay at top resorts like Magaluf or Alcudia, or try something different and take a holiday to Cala Millor. Great for groups and people craving the nightlife, Majorca also has a range of family-friendly resorts, so you can bring everyone along for the perfect beach holiday.
- HSM Atlantic Park is located in the popular and lively resort of Magaluf. Situated 400m from the beach, it’s within a great distance of the white sands Majorca is famed for.
Algarve beach holidays
If you are looking for a beach holiday in Portugal, the Algarve is perfect. Located on the south coast, it’s accessible from the UK in around three hours, and it’s also on the same time zone – so no jet lag to deal with! Take a holiday to Albufeira, one of the most popular beach resorts on the Algarve, or stay in the stylish resort of Praia da Rocha for an alternative beach break.
- Stay at Hotel Sol e Mar for the best beach hotel in Albufeira. Overlooking the beach, this hotel has all the convenience you will need: close to both the town centre and seafront.
Egypt beach holidays
For something a little further away, Egypt has it all. Boasting hundreds of 5 star all inclusive hotels, Sharm el Sheikh beach holidays are great for those who want to laze on the beach or even go snorkelling or diving in the clear waters. Hurghada also has lots of exclusive hotels, many of which have their own private beaches.
- The 5 star all inclusive Rehana Resort has a unique tunnel connecting to the private beach where you can easily relax in comfort. Egypt is great for families too, and this hotel has a mini aqua park for the kids to enjoy.