Adults Only Holidays Information
If you’re looking for a holiday without kids, where you can truly relax in the sun or with a few cocktails, there are plenty of adults only hotels to suit your needs. Whether you’re a couple wanting some quality time or you’re a group searching for the perfect party destination, there’s something here for you with these holiday ideas.
One of the Balearic Islands, Majorca is just off the coast of Spain and is easily reached from the UK. It’s ideal for adults who want to be exploring all day or up all night, with the clubbing hotspot of Magaluf and the cultural hub of Palma City.
- Magaluf’s Marina Barracuda Hotel is ideal for groups who want to be close to the resort’s popular clubs and bars. Stag and Hen parties are more than welcome here too, using the special Fun 4 U rooms. There are two swimming pools for relaxing after a big night out, along with a poolside bar and a great entertainment program.
- For a more sophisticated holiday with all the pampering you could want, the Iberostar Jardin de Sol Suites are a real gem in Santa Ponsa. It’s a 15 minute scenic walk to the city centre, where you’ll find a range of bars and restaurants, though you may be tempted to chill out at the suites when you see their spa facilities.
- Great ideas for adults in Majorca include the X-rated late night Pirates show and the clubbing scenes of Magaluf and Palma. By day you can enjoy exploring Palma’s boutique shops, the picturesque towns in the north of the island, and the Caves of Arta and Drach.
Perfect for holidays all year round, Cyprus is full of history and architecture and it’s known for being a great romantic destination that will suit couples. Meanwhile, if you’re a group looking for an all-night party then the resorts of Ayia Napa and Paphos won’t disappoint.
- Sentido Kouzalis Beach is in the relaxing resort of Protaras, right beside the sea. Local bars and restaurants are just 300m away and you can work up an appetite by enjoying aerobics, beach volleyball or table tennis. Don’t miss the Jacuzzi and massage service afterwards!
- For luxury lovers, the Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa in Paphos won’t disappoint. Overlooking Coral Bay and offering a classic 5 Star experience, you can expect to be treated like royalty with thalassotherapy and spa facilities as well as a cliff-top bar to enjoy.
- Adults on holiday to Cyprus can hike in the Troodos Mountains, try out Paphos’ clubs and bars and see the amazing Temple of Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. In Protaras you can snorkel or dive at the Cape Greco headland.
Just across the water from Turkey, visit the Agean splendor of Rhodes, the fourth largest Greek island and one of the southernmost points within Europe. There's plenty to explore here even before you find the beach, with their warm, clear waters.
- The Aqua Grand's secluded beach and proximity to picturesque Lindos old town make it a magical place for a getaway, a mixture of sand and peddle beaches as well as nearby traditional patisserie.
- For those seeking out the best of modern and ancient Greek culture, the beautiful 5-star Ixian Grand Suites could be just what the doctor ordered. Sumptuous modern surroundings just minutes away from the Rhodes' medieval city.
- These relaxed resorts still have plenty to keep you busy during your stay. Check out the island itself with a stroll through the winding streets of old Rhodes, a spot of scuba diving, or even a boat trip up the coast of the island.
The Turkish resort of Bodrum is sometimes known as a party town, meaning you'll find a whole host of great places to eat, drink and dance if you're looking for it. For those seeking some rest and relaxation however, the Noa hotel is just the ticket.
- The Noa Hotel Kusadasi Beach hotel is one of just a handful of Turkish adults-only resorts. With plenty of facilities, such as the hotel's Turkish bath, outdoor pool or golf course making for a peaceful and pampered time away.
Found at the southernmost edge of Portugal, the Algarve is known for its warm weather, amazing range of local seafood, and its perfect conditions for a range of sports, from golf to windsurfing.
- The Rio Apartments in Vilamoura are within easy reach of the resort centre and offer a terrace or balcony with each of its 64 studio apartments. Relax at one of the two swimming pools, making use of the poolside bar, or head to the nearby sports facilities for fishing, sailing or horse riding. Vilamoura is also well known for its strong golfing reputation.
- CS São Rafael Atlantic Hotel is a little slice of paradise in Albufeira, only 50 metres from the beach and with a designer spa that comes highly recommended. Guests can try their hand at diving, surfing and catamaran boating, though a fee applies to the latter.
- Great ideas for adults in the Algarve include wine tasting at one of the many independent vineyards, visiting picturesque harbour towns such as Faro and Portimão, playing golf in a championship course at Vilamoura, and experiencing the beautiful Ria Formosa Natural Park.
A classic British holiday favourite in the Costa Blanca, Benidorm is popular for a reason and it takes just over two hours to fly from the UK. Clubbers, sun seekers and couples can all enjoy the large beaches, range of restaurants and the bars and shops of the Old Town.
- The Sandos Monaco Hotel & Spa boasts a private balcony for every room, with great views of Benidorm’s Old Town. It’s convenient for both the beach and the resort centre and you can choose an All Inclusive option if you’re looking to stick to a firm budget on holiday. Make the most of the amenities by checking out the swimming pool, steam room, three bars and a gym, as well as a great entertainment program.
- The Riviera Beachotel is another spot for adults only. Laze on the sun terrace or work on your beach body in the gym, then head to Levante Beach to try out some water sports.
- Adults visiting Benidorm can discover the Old Town’s cafes and cobbled streets, see a show at the legendary Benidorm Palace, or head to Golf Bahia to play a few rounds. If you’re in a group then a trip to the Aqualandia theme park should keep everyone entertained.
Book an adults only hotel with easyJet Holidays
Now you’ve seen some of the fantastic hotels made for adults, choose your flights and create your own sun-filled break with easyJet Holidays. Pick your cheap getaway now and be prepared for fun all day and all night.